Conversion Rate Methodology - FoRA
Conversion rate optimization is essential for maintaining competitiveness in online, improve online customer experience and enhance online sales.
Implementing a conversion rate optimization process, could significantly boost the overall conversion of your website.
Either for sales or lead generation, FoRA Methodology will help you increase the profit of your online investments. With the same marketing costs, through optimizing conversions you will identify the most profitable online channels and raise the number of online customers.
4 steps to increase online conversion:
INFORA team has developed an optimization methodology for conversion rate optimization, based on scientific tools for measuring conversion and marketing costs.
- Understand business objectives and competition;
- Detailed traffic source analysis (AdWords, online campaigns, affiliation, newsletters, direct and indirect traffic);
- Identify types of clients and online behavior.
- Analytics Raport;
- Google AdWords Audit.
- Identify user-experience issues;
- Conversion funnel analysis and micro-conversions;
- Non-conversion analysis (bounce, user objections).
- Usability test report;
- System monitoring report.
- Running optimization tests and defining wireframes;
- Running A/B/n and Multivariate Test (MVT);
- Landing page optimization and customer channel segmentation.
- ABn and MVT testing report.
- Define the control version and defining the new tests;
- Result analysis and optimization tests extension;
- Test extension to other channels.
- Implementation report.
WHAT OUR CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION APPROACH INCLUDES:
GET IN TOUCH
Do you want to keep your digital project sustainable?
We apply conversion rate optimization best practices to boost the percentage of conversions on your website or mobile app.
Once you get in touch with us, we provide you further information about how we can support you in achieving your business goals.
Contact us through CONTACT FORM to develop CRO strategies and receive leads, mails, phone calls, purchases, and much more from your clients.